The KSG 25 is a pump-action shotgun that was introduced in 2012. It is made by Kel-Tec, a trendy choice for self-defense and home defense. It is also a good choice for hunting, as it can fire shotgun shells and rifle rounds. This article will take a closer look at the KSG 25 and what makes it an excellent choice for many people.
Table of Contents:
History of the KSG 25
The KSG 25 by Kel-Tec is a pump-action shotgun designed and manufactured by Kel-Tec. It was first introduced in 2011 at the Shot Show.
The KSG has a unique design that allows it to be smaller and lighter than most other shotguns on the market.
It also has a bullpup configuration, which means the action is located behind the trigger.
This gives the KSG a shorter overall length without sacrificing barrel length.
The KSG holds 14+1 rounds of ammunition in its two internal tubular magazines. It can also be switched between left and proper handed operation with ease, making the KSG 25 ambi friendly.
The KSG is currently used by the military, law enforcement, and civilians worldwide. It has become a popular choice for home defense and tactical applications.
Advantages of the KSG 25
The KSG 25 is a unique shotgun. It has several advantages that make it ideal for specific situations.
Notable advantages include:
- One of the most significant advantages of the KSG 25 is its capacity. It can hold up to 25 rounds of 12 gauge ammunition. This is twice the capacity of most shotguns on the market.
- Another advantage of the KSG 25 is its weight. It only weighs 8 pounds, which makes it very easy to carry.
- The KSG 25 is also very easy to use. It has a pump action design that makes it very easy to operate. You can fire it very quickly and accurately.
- The final advantage of the KSG 25 is its price. It is very affordable, especially compared to other shotguns on the market.
Disadvantages of the KSG 25
While the KSG 25 is a great shotgun, it does have a few disadvantages. One of the most significant disadvantages is the weight.
Notable disadvantages include:
- For beginners looking for a home defense weapon, the KSG 25 might not be our first choice. It can be difficult to carry and maneuver, especially for smaller shooters.
- Finally, the KSG 25 has a relatively high recoil compared to other shotguns. This can be a problem for some shooters, particularly those not used to recoil-heavy firearms.
The KSG 25 is a pump action shotgun that was designed for use in competition shooting.
It is a very reliable and accurate weapon, and it is also relatively lightweight for a shotgun. Overall, the KSG 25 is an excellent choice for anyone who wants a high-quality bullpup pump-action shotgun.